The RadonAway® SF180 radon mitigation fan merges the best features of our most popular RP145 radon mitigation fan with the latest advanced engineering in a flat, rectangular fan package that blends with other outdoor utility equipment. The SF180 is intended for use as a component of an active soil depressurization (ASD) system for reducing radon.
|Typical CFM vs. Static Pressure|
|Model||P/N||Duct||Watts||Max. Pressure "WC||0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"|
|SF180||28317||3" or 4"*||53-71||2.1||149||127||96||61||--|
* Exterior Switch Kit and PVC offset coupling sold separately.
An attractive, low profile fan that is as effective as our popular RP145 Fans!
- Stay-white (non-yellowing) exterior
- Built-in moisture/condensate management
- Seams sealed under negative pressure to inhibit radon leakage
- Interchangeable with other fan models
- Mountable on 3" or 4" pipes
- Inlet/Outlet: 4.3 OD
(4" PVC Sched 40 size compatible)
- Designed to conceal electrical disconnect
- Quiet operation